For all of my full body fans that have either plateaued or fallen asleep doing your old boring workout, search no further. Please plan accordingly; you will need about 30 minutes after the workout to gather yourself so that you won’t topple over like the Titanic on your way to the showers. This one targets the core a lot, and some of the exercises are for the slightly advanced gym rat.
|Modified Pullups ||25|
|Ab Rollers superset with Plank||15 reps – 1min & two sets|
|Weighted Crunches ||50|
|Core Ball Wall throws ||3 sets – 50, 30, 20 (dropset)|
|Hanging knee raises||25|
|Push up-row-extension||15 each arm|
|Ladder push-ups||20 each way|
|Barbell Oblique Twists||50|
|Core Ball Pushup||50|
|Wall Sit||1 minute, x3 sets|
I prefer you attach gymnastic rings and pull yourself up to those (increase the depth and also causes you to stabilize yourself using your core) but using a flat barbell will suffice.
Set yourself up on a cable machine with the rope attachment, or the actual ab machine, and pull the weight from behind your head and curl your body to your hip; alternating hips each time.
Balance yourself on a core ball by kneeling on it, sitting erect and perpendicular to the ground. Take a light-moderate weighted medicine ball, one that will bounce off the wall, and throw at said wall at your own pace.
- A Shoulder in the Fight Against Weakness - August 22, 2014
- Leg Day - August 21, 2014
- Tri Hard - August 21, 2014
- Destroying the Bi-ceptacons - August 20, 2014
- Batwings - August 19, 2014
- Pec-ocalypse - August 18, 2014
- Best Chest: Making Gains on Chest and Tricep Day - July 16, 2014
- ‘Merca - July 4, 2014
- Baby Back Ribs - July 3, 2014
- Isopure Protein - June 28, 2014