A Simple Yet Tasty Juicer Recipe
The recipe below ends up tasting just like apple juice even though it has a bunch of vegetables in it.
1) First make sure your fruit and vegetables are properly washed.
2) Put the following into your juicer (1 serving):
– 2 Apples
– 4 Carrots
– 1 Celery Stick
– 1 Cup of Kale
Make sure to keep your juice refrigerated and to drink it within one week.
- Fitness gifts for techies (video) - December 4, 2014
- Looking For Meal Prep Ideas? - October 8, 2014
- Amazing Home Gyms - October 8, 2014
- Cellucor C-4 Pre-Workout Review - July 12, 2014
- All Beers Are Not Created Equal - July 3, 2014
- Margret Gnarr - May 30, 2014
- Featured Athlete – Jen Heward - April 4, 2014
- What Are You Made Of? Monday Motivation - February 24, 2014
- A Simple Yet Tasty Juicer Recipe - February 23, 2014
- Monday Motivation! - February 10, 2014
- Marathon Runners Over 30: The Unheard of Advantages
- The ‘Get Ready For The Beach’ Ab Workout
- The best in home fitness equipment.
- Is body weight training really the next big trend?
- What is the Paleo diet?
- Fitness gifts for techies (video)