This is a version of an at-home bootcamp, for all those who don’t have a gym to call home. However, you can still do this Calisthenics at the gym, or even if you’re on vacation/business trip and you don’t want to lose all that progress you’ve made. Enjoy!
This workout can be done 3-4 times a week. You shouldn’t be too sore, but you will be greatly fatigued. If you search at YouTube ‘Jumprope exercise routines,’ any of the videos should be able to portray the styles described below.
1a. 30 Burpies w/ push-up
1b. Jump Rope 1’ – regular style
2a. 30 Alternate Squat Kicks
2b. Jump Rope 1’ – running style
3a. Lying adductor contractions (lie on one side of your body, straighten base leg while crossing the other leg over with your foot flat in front of your knee. Contract the base leg up toward the ceiling as high as you can, hold for 2 seconds, and lower) 100 each side
3b. Jump Rope 1’ – side to side
4a. Forward Alternating Lunges 40
4b. Jump Rope 1’ – scissor
5a. Curl, then Shoulder Press, then lower weights with straight arms to the side (a reverse lateral shoulder fly) 20
5b. Jump Rope 1’ – regular
6a. Reverse Lunges 40
6b. Jump Rope 1’ – sprints (5 jumps regular, then 15 jumps running as fast as you can)
7a. Another set of 5a
7b. Jump Rope 1’ – scissor
8. Walk for 20 minutes, and every 4 minutes jog for 1 minute at 8 mph= 25 minutes total.
Then, sprint to your car so you can collapse from fatigue while no one is watching.
- A Shoulder in the Fight Against Weakness - August 22, 2014
- Leg Day - August 21, 2014
- Tri Hard - August 21, 2014
- Destroying the Bi-ceptacons - August 20, 2014
- Batwings - August 19, 2014
- Pec-ocalypse - August 18, 2014
- Best Chest: Making Gains on Chest and Tricep Day - July 16, 2014
- ‘Merca - July 4, 2014
- Baby Back Ribs - July 3, 2014
- Isopure Protein - June 28, 2014