Peanut Butter Brownie Delight
Low fat, low carb, high protein… what more could you want from such a delectable desert? This is a great replacement for any sweet tooth who NEEDs a brownie; or even someone who is trying to enjoy their cheat day without going completely over the top!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using a non-stick, no-fat aerosol, grease an 8in x 8in pan
- Bake for 18-20 minutes
- Cool and Cut!
It’s that simple to be healthy, and enjoy the food you consume. Happy Baking!
- A Shoulder in the Fight Against Weakness - August 22, 2014
- Leg Day - August 21, 2014
- Tri Hard - August 21, 2014
- Destroying the Bi-ceptacons - August 20, 2014
- Batwings - August 19, 2014
- Pec-ocalypse - August 18, 2014
- Best Chest: Making Gains on Chest and Tricep Day - July 16, 2014
- ‘Merca - July 4, 2014
- Baby Back Ribs - July 3, 2014
- Isopure Protein - June 28, 2014
- Marathon Runners Over 30: The Unheard of Advantages
- The ‘Get Ready For The Beach’ Ab Workout
- The best in home fitness equipment.
- Is body weight training really the next big trend?
- What is the Paleo diet?
- Fitness gifts for techies (video)