It’s not everyday that we hear of an IFBB Pro from Iceland who also has a black belt in Taekwondo. This week our featured athlete/model is Margret Gnarr, Iceland’s first IFBB Pro. After moving on from figure skating due to an ankle injury (age 14), Margret started training in Taekwondo. Her interest with competitive fitness didn’t begin until 2008 when she attended the Icelandic Championship and fell in love with the sport. Since placing 3rd place in her first competition (2011 IFBB Icelandic Cup -Bikini) Margret has continued to progress while competing in competitions such as the Arnold Classic (2014 Bikini) and the Arnold Amateur (2012). Her ultimate goal is compete at Bikini Olympia. Make sure to check her social pages out via the links below!
- Fitness gifts for techies (video) - December 4, 2014
- Looking For Meal Prep Ideas? - October 8, 2014
- Amazing Home Gyms - October 8, 2014
- Cellucor C-4 Pre-Workout Review - July 12, 2014
- All Beers Are Not Created Equal - July 3, 2014
- Margret Gnarr - May 30, 2014
- Featured Athlete – Jen Heward - April 4, 2014
- What Are You Made Of? Monday Motivation - February 24, 2014
- A Simple Yet Tasty Juicer Recipe - February 23, 2014
- Monday Motivation! - February 10, 2014
- Marathon Runners Over 30: The Unheard of Advantages
- The ‘Get Ready For The Beach’ Ab Workout
- The best in home fitness equipment.
- Is body weight training really the next big trend?
- What is the Paleo diet?
- Fitness gifts for techies (video)