Heart Stopping Arms
I’ve put this masterpiece together to destroy your arms and your lungs. At the end of this exercise you may pass out from dehydration; mostly because you can’t bring the water bottle to the lips of your mouth.
Please note the way this workout is intended to be completed! You are supposed to get through #2-7 as fast as you can through the first rep range, then you go through #2-7 in the second rep range, then the third after that. The same goes for #8-13; 4 cycles of #8-13 with the rep ranges changing each cycle.
|1. pull ups and push ups||10 each|
|for warm up|
|2. Supported EZ Curls*Overhand Grip||ALL EXERCISES ARE 3 SETS OF 15, 10, 6|
|3. Jump Rope 30″|
|4. Overhead Extensions|
|5. Jump Rope 1 minute|
|6. Lateral Shoulder Fly|
|7. Jump Rope 1’30”|
|8. Cable Curls w/ Rope||ALL EXERCISES ARE SETS OF 12, 6, 12, 15|
|9. Jump Rope 30″|
|10. Cable Machine Tricep Extensions|
|Using a flat bar with underhand grip|
|11. Jump Rope 1 minute|
|12. Military Shoulder Press|
|13. Jump Rope 1’30”|
*The EZ curl bar is wavy, and requires you to place weights on both sides as you would for a barbell. The overhand grip is self-explanatory.
- A Shoulder in the Fight Against Weakness - August 22, 2014
- Leg Day - August 21, 2014
- Tri Hard - August 21, 2014
- Destroying the Bi-ceptacons - August 20, 2014
- Batwings - August 19, 2014
- Pec-ocalypse - August 18, 2014
- Best Chest: Making Gains on Chest and Tricep Day - July 16, 2014
- ‘Merca - July 4, 2014
- Baby Back Ribs - July 3, 2014
- Isopure Protein - June 28, 2014
- Marathon Runners Over 30: The Unheard of Advantages
- The ‘Get Ready For The Beach’ Ab Workout
- The best in home fitness equipment.
- Is body weight training really the next big trend?
- What is the Paleo diet?
- Fitness gifts for techies (video)