Gold Standard 100% Whey (Chocolate Malt Flavor)
As a true fan of Optimum Nutrition I have never been disappointed with any of their products, until now. I recently decided to try a new flavor (Chocolate Malt) of protein from their Gold Standard 100% Whey line and all I can say is that was a mistake. The product contains 24 grams of protein and is low in fat, like their other proteins, but the taste is something words can’t describe. I have had low end terrible proteins before, as well as raw eggs in my protein shakes, and I have never had to spit it out. I couldn’t hold this one down. Not that I have changed my mind about Optimum Nutrition, but this is definitely a flavor I would avoid trying. If you want to try Gold Standard go with the Double Rich Chocolate instead.
- Gold Standard 100% Whey (Chocolate Malt Flavor) - July 12, 2014
- 100% Whey Gold Standard - June 28, 2014
- Walden Farms - June 27, 2014
- IronClaud’s journey to the stage (Interview) - May 4, 2014
- Whey vs Casein Protein - February 5, 2014
- Chest Assault - December 31, 2013
- Drop Sets and Pyramids - December 29, 2013
- Friends Don’t Let Friends Skip Leg Day - November 19, 2013
- Marathon Runners Over 30: The Unheard of Advantages
- The ‘Get Ready For The Beach’ Ab Workout
- The best in home fitness equipment.
- Is body weight training really the next big trend?
- What is the Paleo diet?
- Fitness gifts for techies (video)