Anyway, this is for people who are trying to maintain AND make gains in muscular strength, it just depends on how hard you push yourself. You should do each at least once a week, but you can also complete it 2-3 times a week; again, depending on how hard you push yourself and on how sore your muscles are.
ALL EXERCISES are to be completed with three sets.
|1. Decline Cable Crossovers*||8-12|
|2. Flat Bench Flys||10-15|
|3. Arnold Shoulder Presses||8-12|
|4. Lateral Shoulder Fly||12-15|
|5. Flat-bar Tricep Cable Extensions||8-12|
|6. Flat Bench Dips**||15-20|
|8. Quad Extension Machines||8-12|
|Each leg separately|
|1. Modified Pull Ups|
|2. Wide grip cable rows|
|3. Supported Hammer Curls|
|5. Close Grip Pulldowns|
|6. Hamstring Contraction Machines|
|7. Alternating Lunges|
*Set the handles high on the cable machine, and bring your hands together in a downward motion toward the middle of your chest.
**Post your arms behind you on a flat bench and straighten your legs in front of you. To increase the challenge, rest them on another bench of place weight on your mid-section.
Be sure to record the weights and reps you complete each time. If you hit the low end of the range, use the same weight the next time; if you hit the high end, increase the weight; for example, in an 8-12 range, if you hit 8-9 then stay the same, 10-12 increase the weight.
- A Shoulder in the Fight Against Weakness - August 22, 2014
- Leg Day - August 21, 2014
- Tri Hard - August 21, 2014
- Destroying the Bi-ceptacons - August 20, 2014
- Batwings - August 19, 2014
- Pec-ocalypse - August 18, 2014
- Best Chest: Making Gains on Chest and Tricep Day - July 16, 2014
- ‘Merca - July 4, 2014
- Baby Back Ribs - July 3, 2014
- Isopure Protein - June 28, 2014