1. 20 minutes of interval training on the treadmill
- set the incline at 1.0-2.0
- run at each of these speeds for 2 minutes each: 6,7,8,9,8,7,6… this takes up 14 minutes
- Jog at 6 mph, and sprint at 9mph: switch these every 30 seconds for 4 minutes in total… this puts you at minute 18
- Crank up the incline to 4.0, and jog at 7mph for two minutes… and this finishes the full 20 minutes.
2. Medicine Ball push-ups (switch the hand that posts on the medicine ball each rep) with Jumping Lunges
- 25 push-ups, then change to a minute of jumping lunges- and do this 4 sets
3. Jog on the treadmill
- first 5 minutes set incline to 3.0, second 5 minutes set incline to 1.5
- Keep the pace at 7 mph
- at the 5 minute mark, sprint at 9mph for 30 seconds
4. Jump-rope as a cool down
- 5 minutes at a medium pace, change the styles to keep from being bored!
After you get through this, try to muster up the tenacity to do this at least once a week; twice if you’re training to lose weight. It’s intense, but if you push yourself, you will see drastic improvement in weight loss and also your cardiovascular endurance! Enjoy.
- A Shoulder in the Fight Against Weakness - August 22, 2014
- Leg Day - August 21, 2014
- Tri Hard - August 21, 2014
- Destroying the Bi-ceptacons - August 20, 2014
- Batwings - August 19, 2014
- Pec-ocalypse - August 18, 2014
- Best Chest: Making Gains on Chest and Tricep Day - July 16, 2014
- ‘Merca - July 4, 2014
- Baby Back Ribs - July 3, 2014
- Isopure Protein - June 28, 2014
- Marathon Runners Over 30: The Unheard of Advantages
- The ‘Get Ready For The Beach’ Ab Workout
- The best in home fitness equipment.
- Is body weight training really the next big trend?
- What is the Paleo diet?
- Fitness gifts for techies (video)