For those curious of what they’re made of, let’s put that chest to the test. I’ve got a workout that will have your fibers shrieking, and the onlookers gasping. If you want to really see results, you’ll have to do this chest workout a few times and chart your growth; but make sure you buy a longer tape measure.
|Warm-up||15 push-ups, Stretch|
|1. Dumbbell Bench||5 sets|
|the ^ indicates increase the weight||6, ^5, ^1, 8, 12|
|2. Incline 1 1/2 Fly*||3 sets|
|12, 15, 20|
|3. Decline Cable Crossover||3 sets|
|6, 4, 6|
|4. Decline Bench Press||2 sets|
|5. Incline Push-ups**||50|
*The 1 1/2 method is fairly straight forward. For an incline 1 1/2 Fly, you spread your arms as wide as possible; then, perform a fly but only completing half of the range; go back down, and bring the weight through the entire range of motion. Collectively, that is a full repetition.
**It’s the opposite of what you were thinking; hands on the ground, feet on a core ball. If you’re having trouble balancing, use a Bosu ball. Remember, the stronger your core, the more you’ll bench.
- A Shoulder in the Fight Against Weakness - August 22, 2014
- Leg Day - August 21, 2014
- Tri Hard - August 21, 2014
- Destroying the Bi-ceptacons - August 20, 2014
- Batwings - August 19, 2014
- Pec-ocalypse - August 18, 2014
- Best Chest: Making Gains on Chest and Tricep Day - July 16, 2014
- ‘Merca - July 4, 2014
- Baby Back Ribs - July 3, 2014
- Isopure Protein - June 28, 2014