This entire core work consists of variations of… dun, dun, duuuuuuun; the plank! I hope you’ve built up your muscular endurance, because you’re in for a treat.
Here are the links to the other core workouts:
They don’t have to be done in any order, I just attached all the links so you can have variance in your exercise.
1. Feet on Core Ball, arms extended – 1 minute – 2 sets
2. Side Planks – 1 minute each side
3. Feet on their own med ball, arms extended on Bosu Ball – 1 minute x 2 sets
4. Push-up to planks (with feet on flat part of Bosu Ball) – 1 minute x 3 sets
*This is where you start in the push-up position, and one arm bends to balance on the elbow, then the other follows. Then you extend one arm, then the other. You continue this process and reverse the order throughout the entire minute of the set.
5. Regular Planks – 1 minute x 3 sets
6. Superhardridiculouslychallengingohmygodthissucks med ball planks- 1 minute x 2 sets
*Each foot balancing on their own med ball, and each arm balancing on their own med ball. Good luck.
- A Shoulder in the Fight Against Weakness - August 22, 2014
- Leg Day - August 21, 2014
- Tri Hard - August 21, 2014
- Destroying the Bi-ceptacons - August 20, 2014
- Batwings - August 19, 2014
- Pec-ocalypse - August 18, 2014
- Best Chest: Making Gains on Chest and Tricep Day - July 16, 2014
- ‘Merca - July 4, 2014
- Baby Back Ribs - July 3, 2014
- Isopure Protein - June 28, 2014
- Marathon Runners Over 30: The Unheard of Advantages
- The ‘Get Ready For The Beach’ Ab Workout
- The best in home fitness equipment.
- Is body weight training really the next big trend?
- What is the Paleo diet?
- Fitness gifts for techies (video)