Chest and Back – Round 2
For those of you following my Split(ish) fitness plan, here is Chest and Back workout for the 4th-6th week! Keep up the great work everybody!
|Chest & Back||Rep Range|
|1. Downward Cable Press||4 sets|
|2.Stability Ball Cable Row||4,6,8,10,12*|
|3. Stability Ball Chest Fly||5 sets|
|4. Back Fly**||5 sets|
|5. Run @6mp 1.0 incline||10 minutes|
|6. Panther Pushups||50|
|each failure, switch to next exercise|
|7. Lat Pulldowns||20, then go back to panther push ups|
|8. Incline Cably Fly||2 sets|
|SUPERSET WITH||10 6″ reps|
|9. Plank Rows to Flys||2 sets|
|15 each arm|
*All sets with an asterisk* indicate that is a dropset-burnout. Meaning I want 3 weight drops (take some weight off the resistance) and each time you drop the weight, rep it out until failure!
**Keep in mind, your arms should be about 1-2 feet from your side, making a 45 degree angle. The more perpendicular your arms are to your torso, the more you will use your shoulders!
- A Shoulder in the Fight Against Weakness - August 22, 2014
- Leg Day - August 21, 2014
- Tri Hard - August 21, 2014
- Destroying the Bi-ceptacons - August 20, 2014
- Batwings - August 19, 2014
- Pec-ocalypse - August 18, 2014
- Best Chest: Making Gains on Chest and Tricep Day - July 16, 2014
- ‘Merca - July 4, 2014
- Baby Back Ribs - July 3, 2014
- Isopure Protein - June 28, 2014
- Marathon Runners Over 30: The Unheard of Advantages
- The ‘Get Ready For The Beach’ Ab Workout
- The best in home fitness equipment.
- Is body weight training really the next big trend?
- What is the Paleo diet?
- Fitness gifts for techies (video)