Chest and Back- Round 1
This is the first installment to my split(ish) routine workouts! Make sure you print it off and fill it out each time you do it- for a full description of the plan, checkout this post.
Now here’s what you’ve been waiting for!
|Chest and Back||Rep Count|
|Warm- up||20 push ups, 10 pull ups|
|1. Superset:||a. Decline Cable Fly to Cable Press||4 sets: Fly-Press (rep order)|
|^same machine, complete set of flys, then complete the set of press without pause||6-8, 8-10, 10-12, 12-15|
|b. Cable Row to Bent over Fly||4 sets: Row-Fly (rep order)|
|^same machine; complete set of rows, then complete flys||6-8, 8-10, 10-12, 12-15|
|2. Superset:||a. Pullovers||3 Dropsets|
|*Increase difficulty- complete on core ball||3 drops per set|
|b. Lat Pull Downs||3 Dropsets|
|3 drops per set|
|3. Superset||a. 6″ Incline Fly||3 sets|
|Slow reps-6″ forward, 6″ lowering||10-12, 10-12, 6-8|
|b. 6″ Cable Rows||3 sets|
|10-12, 10-12, 6-8|
|4. Superset||a. Med Ball Pushups||2 sets|
|alternating arms on the med-ball||30 reps, to failure|
|b. modified Pull Ups||2 sets of failure|
|1st set-feet on bench 2nd set on ground|
- A Shoulder in the Fight Against Weakness - August 22, 2014
- Leg Day - August 21, 2014
- Tri Hard - August 21, 2014
- Destroying the Bi-ceptacons - August 20, 2014
- Batwings - August 19, 2014
- Pec-ocalypse - August 18, 2014
- Best Chest: Making Gains on Chest and Tricep Day - July 16, 2014
- ‘Merca - July 4, 2014
- Baby Back Ribs - July 3, 2014
- Isopure Protein - June 28, 2014
- Marathon Runners Over 30: The Unheard of Advantages
- The ‘Get Ready For The Beach’ Ab Workout
- The best in home fitness equipment.
- Is body weight training really the next big trend?
- What is the Paleo diet?
- Fitness gifts for techies (video)