Biceps and Triceps Workout
A quick workout- but it’s as tough as you make it. Turn up the intensity and really push yourself for those last reps, and you’ll get a fantastic pump. Just because there are less sets, doesn’t mean it’s less of a workout.
|1. Twisting Curls*||3 sets|
|8, 10, 6|
|2. Kickbacks||3 sets|
|8, 10, 6|
|3. 21’s||3 sets|
|Alternate Grip each set||overhand, close, wide|
|4. Skull Crushers||3 sets|
|Close Grip press||20, 15, 12|
|5. Flat Barbell Curl||1 Burnout-Dropset|
|start with weight with rep range of 4-6|
|6. Dips on Flat Bench**||3 sets|
|Burnout- less than 15 seconds rest time between sets|
*Arms start at side with knuckles facing outward; twist your wrist as you curl so that your palm is facing you at the end. Reverse twist as you lower the weight.
**Arms should be posted on a regular flat bench, while your feet are on top of a core ball or another flat bench. If your set is less than 10 dips, put your feet on the ground. The more you bend your knees, the easier it gets.
- A Shoulder in the Fight Against Weakness - August 22, 2014
- Leg Day - August 21, 2014
- Tri Hard - August 21, 2014
- Destroying the Bi-ceptacons - August 20, 2014
- Batwings - August 19, 2014
- Pec-ocalypse - August 18, 2014
- Best Chest: Making Gains on Chest and Tricep Day - July 16, 2014
- ‘Merca - July 4, 2014
- Baby Back Ribs - July 3, 2014
- Isopure Protein - June 28, 2014
- Marathon Runners Over 30: The Unheard of Advantages
- The ‘Get Ready For The Beach’ Ab Workout
- The best in home fitness equipment.
- Is body weight training really the next big trend?
- What is the Paleo diet?
- Fitness gifts for techies (video)